NO HAPPINESS WITH GREED
Is greed a serious disease?
Yes, it is a mental-health disorder.
As a psychiatric diagnosis, it could be called the Great Gatsby Syndrome or, better yet, Wealth Accumulation Disorder.
Let’s discuss this disease in simple information in order to know the greed destroys the real happiness.
*** WHAT IS GREED?
The greed is someone wants more and more of something, like money, properties, food, drink or fame.
Also, the rich people who keep trying to get more and more are accused by being greedy because he /she focuses only how to collect much money, not care of the real happiness.
So, most of them suddenly will have a chronic disease or a sudden death or be so old with many serious diseases.
- The excessive selfishness which is the result of not good education, lack of wisdom, no kindness and love.
- Also, anxiety, fear, tendency to betray, harm others, arrogance are the result of greed.
***HOW TO GET OVER THE GREED.
- Don’t live only for yourself!
- Remember all time you will die sooner or later, and you will not take anything in your coffin!
- Don’t forget anyone one has been helped you or left a kind touch in your life!
- Feel the bitter life of the poor and sick people!
- Share how to make the other be happier to feel the real happiness!
- Don’t make all your time only for collecting money or to be the richest! but divide your time to spend happy time with all around you!
- Remember all the time that the world is round! You must be a kind helper to who needs your help, maybe on one day, you will need their help.