Some families have drug user and are suffering from many issues every day. It is the best and useful to find a help from the societies and communities with focusing on the mental health care so much.
There are many support groups aimed at providing support for families where a member may be using illicit drugs. The focus of such support groups is generally to improve problem solving skills, emotional management, relationships within the family, management of drug use, and the well-being of the drug user and their family. Typically, these organisations seek to educate the family with regard to such issues as:
- 1-Services available to the drug user and their family.
- 2-Detoxification options and their impact on the user and family.
- 3-Physical, emotional and psychological issues including drug
- 4-Pharmaco-therapies including methadone, naltrexone and
- 5-Needle exchange programs which also provide information,
support, advice, and referral.
- 6-Life after drug use and its impact on the user.
They may also offer advice on ways the family can cope such as:
- 1-Understanding the stages of change for the drug user and
accepting lapses as a challenge but not a time to give up.
- 2-Understanding the family’s stages of change and finding
- 3-Carrying on with life as usual.
- 4- Avoiding confrontation.
- 5-Setting achievable boundaries with acceptable consequences.
DONATION FOR THE POOR WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND CENTRES.
WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO SET UP MANY MENTAL HEALTH CENTRES TO THE POOR WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS.SO, WE NEED THE DONATION IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT OUR HUMANTARIAN PROJECTS ASAP. YOU CAN DONATE ANY MONEY AMOUNT AS YOU CAN.
HAPPINESS AND MENTAL HEALTH
LAUGH, SMILE SOME TIME TO FEEL REAL HAPPINESS