Children who are having serious problems with grief and loss may show one or more of these signs:
- 1- An extended period of depression in which the child loses interest in daily activities and events.
- 2- Inability to sleep, loss of appetite, prolonged fear of being alone.
- 3-Acting much younger for an extended period.
- 4-Excessively imitating the dead person.
- 5-Repeated statements of wanting to join the dead person.
- 6-withdrawal from friends, or sharp drop in school performance or refusal to attend school.
These warning signs indicate that professional help may be needed. A child and adolescent psychiatrist can help the child accept the death and assist the survivors in helping the child through the mourning process.
They may also show signs of reduced self-esteem, dropping activities they used to love, show risk taking behaviour or have a deteriorating relationship with other members of their family.
DONATION FOR THE POOR WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND CENTRES.
WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO SET UP MANY MENTAL HEALTH CENTRES TO THE POOR WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS.SO, WE NEED THE DONATION IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT OUR HUMANTARIAN PROJECTS ASAP. YOU CAN DONATE ANY MONEY AMOUNT AS YOU CAN.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD