SUPPORTING A GRIEVING CHILD IN MENTAL HEALTH
Children should be allowed to grieve and grow through their grief. Adults have a responsibility for their care; this may include parents, but also the wider family, teachers, youth group leaders, religious ministers and so on.
Many studies have shown that after the death or departure of a parent that children tend to suffer from loss of self-esteem, as can adults who lose a spouse. The child’s sense of personal worth may be damaged and needs to be balanced by other significant adults. When a child dies in the family, the remaining brothers and sisters may feel neglected, as the emotions are focussed on the child who has died. A grieving parent may find it hard to meet the needs of their other children due to their own grief. They may need support themselves to be able to do so.
It is important to listen to children and teenagers who are grieving, so they can tell us what their needs are.
- They may need adults who they can turn to and trust.
- They should be able to express their feelings without judgement or criticism. They may already feel vulnerable, so disapproval or indifference will not help.
- Tears should be allowed and encouraged. It is not helpful for adults to say things such as “come on, be brave, you’re the man/woman of the house now.”
- Accept that they may not cry easily.
- Offer them a secure setting and safe ways to let their anger and feelings be expressed.
DONATION FOR THE POOR WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND CENTRES.
WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO SET UP MANY MENTAL HEALTH CENTRES TO THE POOR WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS.SO, WE NEED THE DONATION IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT OUR HUMANTARIAN PROJECTS ASAP. YOU CAN DONATE ANY MONEY AMOUNT AS YOU CAN.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD