The normal mourning process can become complicated for a range of reasons.
Abnormal grief is considered to be more likely under the following circumstances:
- 1- Death is sudden and unexpected.
- 2- There was an extremely close, dependent or ambivalent relationship with the deceased .
- 3- The individual is insecure, cannot express their feelings very easily or have had a previous psychological disorder.
- 4- The individual has to care for dependent children and is unable to grieve openly.
- 5- Difficult circumstances around the death. Multiple losses in a short time period.
- 6- The person’s history of grieving experiences – they had difficulties coping with grief in the past.
- 7- Social factors around the death, such as lack of availability of social support.
DONATION FOR THE POOR WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND CENTRES.
WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO SET UP MANY MENTAL HEALTH CENTRES TO THE POOR WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS.SO, WE NEED THE DONATION IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT OUR HUMANTARIAN PROJECTS ASAP. YOU CAN DONATE ANY MONEY AMOUNT AS YOU CAN.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD