WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ABNORMAL GRIEF?
normal mourning process can become complicated for a range of reasons.
Abnormal grief is considered to be more likely under the following circumstances:
- 1- Death is sudden and unexpected.
- 2- There was an extremely close, dependent or ambivalent relationshipwith the deceased .
- 3- The individual is insecure, cannot express their feelings very easily orhave had a previous psychological disorder.
- 4- The individual has to care for dependent children and is unable togrieve openly.
- 5- Difficult circumstances around the death. Multiple losses in a short time period.
- 6- The person’s history of grieving experiences – they had difficultiescoping with grief in the past.
- 7- Social factors around the death, such as lack of availability of social support.
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE
View original post 102 more words