- 1- Feeling emotionally numb is usually the first reaction to a loss, and perhaps lasts for a few hours or days. In some ways this numbness may help the person get through the practical arrangements and family pressures that surround the funeral, but if this phase goes on for too long, it could be a problem.
- 2- The numbness may be replaced by a deep yearning for the person who has died. The person may feel agitated or angry, and find it difficult to concentrate, relax or sleep. They may also feel guilty, dwelling on arguments they may have had with the dead person or on emotions and words they wished they had expressed.
- 3- sThis period of strong, often volatile emotions usually gives way to bouts of depression, sadness, silence and withdrawal from family and friends. During this time, the person may be prone to suwdden outbursts of tears, set off by reminders and memories of the dead person.
- 4- Over time, the pain, sadness and depression begin to lessen. The person begins to see their life in a more positive light again, although, it is important to acknowledge that they may never completely overcome the feeling of loss.
- 5- The final phase of grieving is to let go of the person who has died and move on with life. This helps any lingering depression to clear and sleeping patterns and energy levels return to normal.
BUY ONLINE NOW
AMAZING TREATMENT IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
The studies around the world proved that CBD OIL CAPSULES make the best results in treating many different mental health disorders like:
1-DEPRESSION 2- ANXIETY 3-MOOD 4- AUTISM
5- EPILEPSY 6- ARTHRITIS 7- PAINS 8- SLEEP 9- FITNESS
IT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION OF A DOCTOR. DELIVERY FROM AMERICA TO ALL COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORD.
[FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT MY PAGE (AMAZING TREATMENT) ON MY WEBSITE.
BUY ONLINE NOW MY ROMANTICE COMEDY PLAY BOOK
MY HEART NOT MY EYES It is a romantic comedy play book by Dr. Fawzy Masaoud eBook is £4 and you will get the eBook copy on your mail.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD